Tuesday, August 04, 2015

On The Radio!


On Sunday night, I was invited to join Authors in the Round, a live radio show hosted by Karen Smith, president of Three Worlds Press. The show was broadcast from http://www.40footholestudio.com in Lanoka Harbor at the Murray Grove Retreat Center. It was a wonderful experience. Scott Wieczorek is on the right. He read excerpts from his latest book, Witness Through Time. Coming in via Skype was Sheri Velardewho read excerpts from her book, Quest for Redemption. I read excerpts from both Patriot's Heart and Patriot's Pride. 

We also discussed our backgrounds, writing habits, and the initial spark that started us on the path to authorship. 

Hubby took the photo above so it's his fault that it's fuzzy. However, he also made a nice digital recording of my responses at the event which I put on a CD so my father can listen to it. 

There were plenty of munchies to nibble on before the show and during the break. We had a live audience, too. And someone from Arizona called in to ask a question. How cool is that? 

I was thrilled to be there. 

No comments: