Friday, November 07, 2014

Do You Like Purple?


I have six of these bags. I really don't need six purple tote bags. I intend to give one to each of my sisters  for Christmas. (Please don't tell them!) I have two sisters. That means I still have three extra purple bags, assuming I want to keep one for myself as a memento, which I do since my name is on the back of the bag. In fact, the names of plenty of famous authors are on the back--like Jennifer Probst, who is listed directly under my name, and Nancy Herkness, who is listed above me.

I have three daughters, but I doubt that any of them would really appreciate a large purple tote bag. They have a different sense of style than I do. I love huge bags. I want to carry around the entire world in my bag. Somehow, my daughters manage to get along with small, teeny-weeny handbags, though I can't understand how they do that.

At any rate, I am willing to part with three of these large, purple tote bags. I will pick a winner from the individuals who add a comment to this blog post. To sweeten the deal, I will add an autographed paper edition of Daddy Wanted to the bag OR ANY OTHER of my published books. You have a choice!

How wonderful is that? The winners get a book and a bag--and not just any bag, but a huge, purple bag capable of holding a lot of stuff. You could use it to go grocery shopping. You could carry around a gigantic frozen turkey in this bag!

So sign up. Add a comment below. I'll pick three winners by Tuesday and let them know in Tuesday's post. (November 11, 2014)

6 comments:

MarkD60 said...

In Cayman, all the grocery stores charge 5 cents for a plastic bag. They sell big bags like your purple ones. So here almost everybody uses those style bags!

Penelope Marzec said...

Mark:

Our local supermarket does not charge for the plastic bags--yet. But I suspect that may happen in the future. :-)

Unknown said...

No plastic bags here, so would use for that or to tote my kindle around to the shore. Love purple!!

Penelope Marzec said...

Karn:

So glad you like purple! It would make a great bag to put your Kindle in. :-)

Pat Marinelli said...

Love the purple bag and Love you books so here is my post. Good luck everyone.

Penelope Marzec said...

Pat:

So glad you signed in! Purple is awesome!