Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Come see me in beautiful Belmar, NJ!

I don't get out much, but on Sunday I will be in beautiful Belmar, NJ, with several other authors at the Paperback Exchange, from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Please stop by! To print the flyer below, click on it first to make a larger version appear on your screen, then print. I hope the weather is perfect and I hope to see you there. :-)


P.S. Don't forget to LIKE the Paperback Exchange on Facebook. Support your local independent bookstore!

4 comments:

MarkD60 said...

"Poopendous" and "The Butt Book"?

Not sure I'd want to be in with that crowd...

alroval 118

Unknown said...

They are actually pretty funny, a bit educational, rhyming, kid picture books. Any kid coming in the store sits down in the chair to read one of those! lol

Besides, we need Penelope to keep the silly down to manageable levels :)

Penelope Marzec said...

Mark,

I love children's books. As an early childhood teacher I read the same books over and over and still enjoyed them every time.

Hubby likes kiddie books, too. He can still recite passages from Goodnight Moon, one of his favorites from when our daughters were young. :-)

So I'm looking forward to reading Poopendous! LOL!

Penelope Marzec said...

Sharon,

I can't promise I'll keep silly to a manageable level. I may want to read those children's books out loud. :-)