Tuesday, April 09, 2013

A Little GIF for You

With the second round of edits out of the way, I am gearing up to promote Daddy Wanted. To me, promotion is more work than the actual writing of the book. However, I love little animated gifs. This one is currently destined for the Romance Junkies website, but it may wind up in other places as well. I spent a ridiculous amount of time making this--mostly because I haven't done it in a while so I forgot the procedure.

After I finished the gif, I went on to make an Advanced Reading Copy of Daddy Wanted so I can send it out to reviewers. (If you are a reviewer and enjoy sweet, contemporary romances without sex, let me know.)

I had postcards made and still have to send those out, too.

I'll be putting up an excerpt from the book here--and probably on my Facebook fan page as well. So much to do!

2 comments:

Kathryn R. Blake said...

Hi Penny, I love animated gifs, probably a little too much. I like your banner, but I had trouble reading the red and I think you need to slow it down a little to give viewers time to read it. It looks smaller than normal, but that's probably because its on your blog.

I know you didn't ask for feedback, but I was in the neighborhood, so thought I'd stop by and check it out.

Penelope Marzec said...

Kathryn,

Thanks for the feedback. :^) I thought the red needed to be brighter after I studied it for a while and the animation is too fast.

Oh well. Back to the drawing board!